Thursday, March 22, 2012

Losing Weight is HARD

ahhhhhhhhhh, why can't losing weight be easy? I was so motivated and now I've lost it and need to find it again. I'm disgusted with myself! I ate a big ole greasy hamburger tonight and and fries. Three weeks ago I'd have scoffed at myself... I need to find my inner strength and get back in the boat. It's time to go back to my plan, read my reasons I want to lose weight, and get serious again. I don't want to be the one left behind while everyone else is losing weight. I don't want to be the one mad at myself because I didn't do what I am capable of.

I have a 5k run a week from Saturday. It's time to get back outside and run. At least I have something to work towards. I paid for the run, by gosh I better go RUN!

I will lose this weight. I am not going to let this detour stop me. I won't! I've lost 15 pounds. I cannot gain that back. I CANNOT.

PHEW... now hopefully, after this rant, I will get back in the boat. Sometimes, you just have to be honest with yourself. I haven't been lately, I've been slacking. I feel bad about it. It makes me mad at myself.

I am always so much happier when I workout. I did run 3 miles last Sunday, but its not enough. I need to be doing some 5 days a week. :-) I've done it before, I can do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment