Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I hate full length mirrors

Today I walked by a full length mirror and went....eww! I don't like how I look. It's so much better when I can only see half of me at a time. A full length mirror gives me to much to digest at once. I can see my bottom and top half. Put them together and I don't like how I look but if I look at them separately I think they are looking better. Craziness I know but when you are working your butt off to lose weight you don't want to go by a mirror and think eww. I think I'll stay away from those things a while longer! lol, Or maybe I'll just use it as more motivation.

I know that all my hard work is going to pay off but sometimes I just want to look good NOW. I have very little patience which is probably why I am pushing myself so hard. I am going to prove to myself that I can stick with this. I really want this and I am going to make it happen. Sometimes when I am at the gym I will pick out a girl that I would like to look like and than I pick out one that is worse off than me. It motivates me to keep working towards the girl I want to look like and away from the girl I don't want to be. Magazines with pretty girls also motivate me. I see there abs (i don't care if they are air brushed on or not) but anyway, I see them and I think, I use to look like that, I can look like that! I can do this.

Today as I was working out I was thinking about myself. I've never considered myself the pretty one. I don't think I'm ugly but I'm right along the lines of average and I'm okay with that. But one thing I always had was my figure. And I thought I had a killer figure and somewhere along the way I let that go. I let the one thing I really thought I had going for me go. AND I MISS IT. I can't wait to get it back and feel sexy again. I want to look good because it makes me feel good and let's face it I'd like to look good for my husband. I want other men to think my husband is lucky because his wife is in shape. I mean I take pride in my husbands physique and I'm glad he doesn't have a beer belly, so why should he have to put up with mine??? lol....

Anyway, speaking of husbands today is his birthday and even though he isn't big on sweets I am going to bake him a cake. I worked out extra hard today so I could eat some with him and I can't wait to give him his gifts. I hope that what I got him will surprise him! ;-) Anyway, this week I am back on track with updating. I hope you enjoyed my rambles. Much love! ~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment