Monday, February 6, 2012

Updated measurements

Well my measurements are not as impressive as last time. Actually they are kind of confusing because my thighs apparently increased an inch? I'm thinking maybe our measurements are not really accurate as we all measure them a little differently. TOday I had two people measure me and they both came up with different measurements. But, I will continue with them because it is showing some kind of change.

Left Arm- 10 3/4 (1/4 inch loss)
Right Arm- 10 3/4 (1/4 inch loss)
Chest- 35 1/2 (1 1/2 inch loss)
Waist- 30 1/2 (1/2 inch loss)
Hips- 40 1/3 (7/8 inch loss)
L thigh- 23 1/3 (1 1/3 inch gain)
R thigh- 23 (1 inch gain)
L calf- 16 (1 inch loss)
R calf- 16 1/2 (1/2 inch loss)
TOTAL Loss: 4 3/8 inches

We won't measure again for two weeks. But for a months progress I think I doing well. Sometimes its hard because you want to see results faster but to do it the right way it takes time. I am working so hard to get where I want to be that I know it is going to pay off. It has to pay off because I am determined. I'm glad I have a support system or this would be a lot harder. But knowing that others are doing this with me holds me accountable. I don't want to be left behind to watch them succeed. I want to succeed right there with them. So now begins week 5, can't wait to see how I'm doing at week 7! I'm just going to KEEP GOING! <3 Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment