Monday, January 16, 2012

Drum Roll PLEASE..............

I weighed in today. I've lost four pounds! GO ME :-) It felt great to see my scale light up green for "losing weight" haha ;-)

I am happy with my progress. Today I worked out at the gym again. Ellipitical 20 minutes, 1.60 miles and 207 calories, bike rower 20 minutes, 4.6 miles and 300 calories burned! I also did 100 crunches and I messed around on a few other things but that didn't amount to much. I also got back to the regular breakfast/lunch routine.

Tomorrow, I will do my insanity workout. One of the downfalls to carpooling is not everyone wants or desires to go the gym therefore I have backup plans. The next two days I will kill myself at home with workout dvds! It's probably a good thing to switch it up because that way your body doesn't get used to doing the same thing over and over. I will miss the gym because I love working out with my friends but as long as I still workout everything will be just fine.

Anyway, here is to two days of INSANITY! Til tomorrow ~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment