Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Failure or was it?!

Well, my great intentions of working out at least once this weekend never happened! Good thing my plan only calls to for me to work out 5x a week but still I wanted to do something this weekend. My excuses include being tired, having a head cold, finding other things to do such as going hunting with the husband or going to a baby shower and lastly I chose to pick up my house tonight rather than workout. I enjoy a clean home and sometimes it becomes a disaster zone that I cannot stand. I'm not a neat freak by any means, sometimes I wish I was. But I'm trying to do an hour worth of house work a night to keep away messy disasters!

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I went over my calorie intakes as well. But not too horribly. I probably hit the 2000 mark instead of the 1200-1500 mark. Like this morning I made Chocolate chip pancakes! mmmm! I didn't have lunch but than I ate out with my inlaws at western sizzle. Can we say Buffets are BAD!!! Way too many tempting foods! I guess today was my FREE day as far as food was concerned. Yesterday I did okay. I had pancakes for lunch! (it was a pancake weekend I guess) And I had a casserole for supper. It had frozen veggies, meat and was topped with tater tots (tots not so healthy! lol) and of course cheese...lol

Anywho, tomorrow I get back on track! If I can eat right and exercise 5 days a week I'd say that's pretty successful. ANd I didn't get too carried away. My mom pointed out to me that the calories I now try to consume for the entire day are the same amount of calories I was consuming in pop alone just one week ago. So when you think of it like that, I am doing darn good! ;-) Anyway, Here's to a successful week! ~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment