Monday, January 23, 2012

Measurements are in!

Well today we measured and I've lost inches! However, we did make a mistake on my chest last time. So I don't have an accurate measurement for it.

R Arm - 11 (no loss)
L Arm - 11 1/2 (gain?)
Waist - 31 (2 inches lost!)
Chest - 37 (last time I had written down 25 1/2, so that cannot be correct)
Hips - 41 (3 inches lost!)
R Calf - 17 (no change)
L Calf - 17 (no change)
R thigh - 22 1/2 (3 inches lost!)
L thigh - 22 (3 1/2 inches lost!)

Weight: 177lbs

Our next time to measure in is Feb 6th! I feel good with the result thus far. I've lost 6 pounds and a combined total of 11 1/2 inches in two weeks. This makes me excited for the next two weeks to see what progress I make in a month.

Today's workout consisted of 20 minutes on the elliptical for 2 miles and 207 cals burned. 20 minutes on the bike rower for 4.9 miles and 349 calories. 130 crunches, 20 leg pull ups, 20 bicep curls, 10 arms out, 20 arms up, and 20 behind the head with 10lb dumbbells. We worked out for an hour. It felt good to be back at the gym after not working out during the weekend. I think my body is starting to crave it and with results like this I can't let myself or my body down! We are gaining on the loosing! haha!

Until Later! Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment