Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mom, my LEGS hurt!

Today I did an Insanity workout. I wasn't really excited about doing it because those things are HARD. Plus it has been a long time since I have done one. But it was a blast because Kohl wanted to exercise with me. I'd be huffing and puffing and grunting and Kohl would ask me what was wrong. I'd say, oh my legs hurt, this is hard. So he starts doing it and yells out "mom my legs hurt too!"

I wish I had a camera to record him trying to do some of the moves. He really got into some of them. The video was 41 mintues long and he tried to do most of it. He had to take several water breaks but for a 3 year old I was impressed!

Anyway, tomorrow Kohl and I can work out together again. Than back to the gym on Thursday and Friday. I may have to do a short workout video at home just for the fun of working out with kohl. My son was my biggest encouragement today. He likes to exercise and I want to encourage that. If I can teach him healthy habits then kohl will be that much further ahead in life. Too many adults and kids these days are struggling with weight problems. I am there now but I am choosing to make a change before I'm apply for  "Biggest Loser" anywho, It's been a long day. So I'm signing off for now. Til next time! ~Casey

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that Kohl is hangin right in there with his mommy..Love reading your blog..Very encouraging to me and keeps me striving to do better myself..Love You!

    ReplyDelete