Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Saying good night to DAY 3

I had a wonderful post all nicely written and as I was typing my last sentence I lost the whole thing. Which is very very very frustrating. So now instead of trying to type it as it was I'm going to shorten it.

This morning I woke up and felt lighter. It's a great feeling, it encourages you to keep going! I think it's partly because I have cut out pop. I was drinking upwards of 1150 to 1300 calories in pop while working the night shift. It's not a wonder I was gaining weight! I also don't feel bloated since I quit drinking it.

Today we did our measurements. I am going to share them even though I find them embarrassing. But they way I look at is if you know than it makes me want to change them even more. So to start with in Jan 2008 I weighed 135lbs and on Jan 9, 2012 i weighed in at 183 pounds. That is a 47 pound difference!

My Measurements today 1/11/12

*Chest: 25 1/2
*R. Arm: 11
*L. Arm: 11
*Waist: 33
*Hips: 44
*R. thigh: 25 1/2
*L. thigh: 25 1/2
*R. calf: 17
*L. calf: 17
*Around the butt: 45 1/2

As I was typing these I noticed my chest and thighs are the same size. Which is sad because I look at my legs and think they are huge and I look at my chest and think they are SMALL, haha!

Anyway, I am looking forward to tomorrow! Each day is a new victory. My next weigh in is on Monday morning but I wont be doing my measurement til Monday, jan 23. The plan is to do those biweekly on Mondays. Anyway, I'm going to post this now before I make a silly mistake and lose it. Until tomorrow! ~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment