Tuesday, January 31, 2012

whoa!!!!!! Maybe I spoke too soon!!!

Stepped on the scale this morning and what shined up at me?!?! 175.8

I DID LOSE WEIGHT ;-)

ahhhhhhhh, sooooooo wonderful. Just that much closer to the goal.

(I didnt weigh on Monday because I weighed on sunday and it made me sad)

By the way I enjoyed an hour at the gym today :-)

ANDDDDDDDDDD i'm a bit sore in the behind area from brazil BL, so I know its targeting the right spots

Lastly I just want to make you jealous with tonights supper--- bbq ribs, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy and garden salad....mmmmmmmm YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonder "Hump" day tomorrow ;-)

LOVE ~Casey

PS: THanks everyone for your encouragement. Lately my entire family talks each night because we are doing this together. It's so encouraging to do it with people you care about. We all want to be healthy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment