Friday, January 27, 2012

myfitnesspal.com

today I found another tool to help me reach my goals. The website myfitnesspal.com helps you track your calories and your exercise. I've been keep tracking on paper but now I just punch it in the computer. All the guess work is taken out of trying to figure out how much I am eating and it also tells you how many calories you have burned working out if the machine doesn't tell you. I LOVE IT ;-)

A few of my friends are on there and my sister and mom joined. When you have friends on there it updates you on there progress as well. Therefore it keeps us all accountable and make it encouraging for everyone. Today marked the third week I have worked out 5 days in a row. I'm feeling really good about my progress and how things are going. I'm excited to keep going and to continue to see my results. I really feel like I can do this and I know I get annoying but I really think my friends can do it too. Therefore I bug them A LOT about working out ;-)

ANyway, hope you all are enjoying my journey! Until next time! Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment